When you look online for goat milk soaps and washes, there are tons of options. However, our goat milk soap and body wash offer the best treatment for all types of skin, especially brown and black skin.
Benefits of Goat Milk Soap
Think about all of the soaps you’ve used throughout your life. Sadly, most soaps sold in stores are blended with many harsh chemicals which equate to years of using harmful substances to ‘clean’ your skin. Fortunately, our Skin by Jada Ross Goat Milk Soap is composed of 100% natural ingredients that are beneficial for your skin. Some of the key benefits of our goat milk bar soap include:
- Exfoliating and cleaning your skin with goat milk soap help eliminate dead skin cells and promote healthy and bright skin.
- The lactic acid in goat milk soap has probiotics that are effective for treating eczema.
- Goat milk soap includes natural fats and oils that prevent dry skin. It keeps your skin moisturized and hydrated – more resistant to conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Caprylic acid is a key component in goat milk soap that helps remove dirt and debris from your skin without causing your skin harm.
- Within goat milk soap is Elaeis Guineensis (Palm Oil), a rich source of antioxidants including vitamin E. It can reduce signs of skin ageing. In other words, our goat milk soap is like the fountain of youth in a bar!
Overall, goat milk soap is rich in nutrients and keeps your skin healthy. If you suffer from skin issues such as eczema, psoriasis, and dry skin, then our luxurious, lathering 100% natural Goat Milk Soap is perfect for you.
Benefits of Goat Milk Body Wash
For those who prefer body washes over bar soap, then today is your lucky day! The Skin by Jada Ross Brighten & Glow Body Wash blends goat milk with shea butter to create an effective remedy for skin issues such as dry skin, eczema, and psoriasis. Some of the benefits of our body wash include:
- Dry skin is extremely agitating so finding the right cleanser is important. Our goat milk infused body wash hydrates and moisturizes the skin.
- Both goat milk and shea butter are rich in nutrients and fatty acid that keep your skin well-hydrated which prevents the occurrence of eczema, psoriasis, and other dry skin related issues.
- The ingredients in our body wash gently clean your skin and help you achieve a brighter and even skin tone.
Our Brighten & Glow Body Wash composed of liquid goat milk and shea butter resuscitates dull skin.
As we get older, we get wiser. After years of using chemical based soaps and body washes with labels that make us believe they’re safe, it’s time to use natural products that work to bring our damaged, dry, itchy, and discolored skin back to life. Live the luxe life and pamper yourself daily with our highly-effective 100% natural unscented Goat Milk Soap and Brighten and Glow Body Wash.