Many of us suffer from the pesky blemishes but an acne breakout can quickly become a serious issue. Inflammation, swelling and clogged pores leave an uneven complexion but more importantly also increase the the risk of acne, marks, and scars!
Whether its an odd spot or a breakout, never scratch or squeeze a blemish, pimple, or blackhead. This could cause permanent scarring and even more acne issues. To treat acne, you should use a topical application and a skin care regime appropriate for your skin type. Acne prevention requires a carefully balanced skin management program.
Below are a few quick tips to help prevent acne along with acne products you should use to fight acne and acne scars.
Things you can do to prevent acne
- De-stress - stress causes adverse reactions that may affect your skin because the body produces more oil stimulating hormones when stress levels increase
- Don't touch your face - you may be tempted to squeeze, but remember that this can cause scarring and further breakouts
- Maintain a balanced diet - drink water and refrain from sugary and oil food
- Understand your skin type - dry, oil, combination, sensitive
- Cleanse and moisturize face daily
- Limit exposure to the sun
Products that prevent acne
- Clean and Clear Acne Face Cleanser deep cleans the skin and targets pimples.
- An Acne Solution Cream prevents acne by killing bacteria under the skin and clearing dead skin cells the clog the pores.
- An acne face mask formulated with the blemish-fighting ingredient, salicylic acid is an excellent addition to your acne treatment routine to remove excess dirt and impurities from your skin. This is perfect to use at night after applying your face cleanser and acne solution cream.
Products that reduce acne scars and fade dark marks
- A Radiance Toner helps repair damaged skin and evenly tone areas of the skin affected by acne scars. This toner is a vegan, organic, and natural acne solution that brightens dark marks.
- The Face Cream 2.0 is a natural skin lightening cream for dark marks will help brighten dark spots and problematic scarring.